Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
This recognised FMCG company that specialises in food and beverage is looking to hire an experienced Head of Supply Chain to lead several departments; Warehouse & Logistics, Production, Demand & Supply Planning and QHSE. The company is looking for someone who has 15 years of experience, is familiar with all forms of planning and is very hands on with the entire supply chain process.
- Overseeing all the departments and the following:
- Supply & Demand Planning: Work closely with the SC Planning on the Demand, Supply, Production and Inventory planning and be able to drive optimum inventory levels to match supply to demand
- Production: In charge of both WM and EM sites, ensure the production is at optimum OEE levels and implement cost management initiatives
- QHSE: Driving the QHSE policies and working together with the QA Manager to liason with safety auditors and maintain the QMS requirements
- Warehouse & Logistics: In charge of both of WM and EM operations with the OPEX budget and to continuously drive cost optimisation. Warehouses function on an implemented hybrid mode of 4PL and 3PL.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing/Chemical) or Supply Chain
- Preferably experienced with 6 Sigma Green/Black Belt, lean manufacturing and TOC principles
- 15-20 years of relevant work experience in supply chain and is either a Senior Manager or Head of SC/Production
- Proficient in SAP, ERP/MRP systems and S&OP Processes
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Raisa Azzam at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend