Head of Security Operations Center
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, reporting to the CISO, this role will be developing and implementing security solutions. This role will be also involved in leading a team of security experts in all aspects of SOC for the organization. You are also responsible to manage, contain and resolve security incidents with your team. This will also require you to lead forensic investigations, proactive threat hunting and making sure cyber threat intelligence is explained and informed to internal stakeholders. Last but not least, you will be the point of contact for all SOC related topics in supporting the cyber risk management for the organization.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/ Master's degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering (CGPA: 3.0 and above)
- More than 5 years of technical experience in managing a SOC end-to-end or leading a SOC team with more than 4 people
- In-depth involvement in security incident response or cybersecurity engineering
- Proven track record in managing security technologies (SIEM, SOAR, TIP, EDR)
- Exceptional ability in stakeholder management and coaching
- Certifications like CISSP/CISA/CRISC/CEH etc
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Contact Sandrapriya Murugiah at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP247079. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710