Head of Operations
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement Technology & Digital Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||S$200000.00 - S$300000 per annum + benefits|
A leading global industrial company are launching a digital safety start-up to address one of the biggest frictions in the industrial sector. This digital start-up will leverage deep industrial ties to tackle a multi-billion dollar opportunity that has been under-addressed in the market. Together with a new Head of Operations, we aim to build and scale our venture into a billion dollar start-up over the next 3 - 5 years.
This leadership role provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to drive real change and transform industrial safety. The candidate will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers and product managers from our client and industry experts from the corporate partner. This candidate will ultimately be given the opportunity to recruit, manage and retain a high-functioning team of his/her own to grow and scale the venture.
The Head of Operations will be based in Singapore. This individual will collaborate closely with our Directors and Partners to grow and scale the venture. This will include driving and executing the business plan for the organization, managing the entire customer onboarding and support process, managing the supply chain for the organization and overseeing recruitment and onboarding of a world-class venture team.
We believe that an ideal candidate should possess a unique set of experiences which include a broad base of knowledge in the shipping industry which includes HSSE, QA and shipping operations along with extensive experience in the implementation of systems onboard ships.
- Executing the business plan and overseeing all core operations for the venture
- Managing the customer onboarding process; working closely with the Product and Engineering team to ensure proper installation and set-up of all equipment and software onboard ships
- Creating a strong customer support system to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Identifying ways to lower costs of operation without compromising the value proposition and quality of the product
- Overseeing all recruitment and onboarding of a world-class venture team to ensure there is sufficient manpower and talent to carry out the business plan
- Developing and maintaining an operational dashboard to monitor the performance of the company
- Ensuring all business operations confirm to all regulatory terms of the market
- Communicating progress of product development to key stakeholders (e.g. GM, sponsors, Board)
Ideal candidate requirements
- 5+ years of Operations experience, with 3+ as Head of Operations
- Experience and broad based knowledge of shipping industry which could ship operations, Quality assurance, HSSE, vetting)
- Extensive experience with installation and deployment of ship systems
- Experience in developing customer success and support programs preferred
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work with executive level stakeholders
- Excellent leadership skills with experience leading cross-functional teams in a fast paced and high growth environment
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1769735
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.