Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 28 February 2023
- SalaryRM18000.00 - RM23000.00 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Back to jobs Featured
How to Apply?
Head of Culture and Talent Development (IT)
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive leadership initiatives, competence strategy development and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Attract, recruit talents and retain current IT workforce.
- Build or redesign employee experience, to connect or reconnect and re-engage workforce.
- Develop upskilling programmes for each IT deparment and plan out talent development based on the employees needs and requirements.
- Identify opportunities to raise the corporate branding and profile through communications with stakeholders.
- Over 10 years of experience in leadership or people development role in IT MNC/global SSC.
- Strong knowledge in IT and business processes eg platform, software, infrastructure etc.
- Hands on experience in hiring, PIP, termination, career development and business strategy.
- Agile / Scrum / IAM would be added advantages.
- Have agile mindset and able to lead and navigate in complex and matrix organization.
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Melayu and English.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Moon Thai at Moon.Thai@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend