Head of Cloud CoE
Leading financial institution seeks Head of Cloud CoE
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Strategic role with excellent career growth
Our client is a leading financial institution and a market leader in their own specialization. They are seeking for a motivated and strategic Head of Cloud to build and drive their cloud transformation journey.
The Head of Cloud will play a major role in strategies across cloud adoption roadmap, cloud operation model and migration approach. He/she will also help the business to plan out their cloud journey and establish a Cloud CoE in change management, demand management and governance. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Define the vision, develop strategy and set direction for the Cloud Center of Excellence.
- Provide thorough leadership on Cloud Transformation, Technology trends, overcome challenges and define Cloud strategy.
- Driving increased consumption of Cloud CoE products and services by internal teams
- Collaborate with various IT and business group to pursue and deliver end-to-end digital engagements and enable solutions that deliver digital vision and business outcome.
- Improve business agility; time to market, improvement on customer experience, etc.
- Improve operational efficiency including frequency of deployment, percentage of automated operational activities and compliance, risk and security controls.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Minimum of 10 years commercial working experience in IT industry, with proven track record in delivering large engagements in area of Technology Transformation and Cloud.
- Have expertise in different aspects of Cloud journey including Cloud Strategy, Cloud Optimization and Cloud Migration.
- Relevant cloud certifications with major cloud provider such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba.
- Strong experience in Cloud Architecture with services like infra, networking, storage, databases, security, integration, messaging, analytics, etc.
- Experience in building, leading and coaching teams to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandra at email@example.com quoting reference number AGP251724.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *Li-EL
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)