Head of Business Development (M&A)
Our client is a highly respected healthcare equipment manufacturer headquartered in Malaysia with a strong global presence. Due to continued growth and expansion plans, they are looking to hire and experienced M&A professional to lead business development through both organic and inorganic growth strategies.
- Identify vertical and horizontal growth opportunities (both inorganic and organic) to drive growth strategies
- Build excellent knowledge of the competitor landscape, industry, market trends and technological advances to identify growth and enhancement opportunities
- Execute on corporate activities, such as JV's and acquisitions
- Take the lead on M&A processes, from sourcing and due diligence, through to execution and integration
- Lead on negotiations with external stakeholders, serving as a trusted representative of the company
- Work closely with the CEO to formulate growth strategy for the group
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent track record in mergers and acquisitions, within a corporate MNC or strategy/consulting firm
- Experience within the healthcare, manufacturing, chemicals or electronics industries would be ideal
- At least 10-15 years' experience within M&A, strategy and business development
- Excellent academic background, ideally with an MBA from a reputable business school
- Outstanding level of detail and intellectual curiosity, able to work individually to drive business growth
- Great communication and relationship building skills, both with internal and external stakeholders
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Matthew Cooper at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)