Group / Regional Reporting Accountant (Big 4 Auditors)
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of Regional Reporting Accountant
- Full set of accounts
- To handle account reconciliations and monthly closing
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports
- To deal with local GAAP statutory audit, corporate tax reporting
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Auditors with 4 years of Audit Experience (Big 4) without prior commercial experience is encouraged to apply
- Prior External Audit Background (Big 4) + Commercial experience will be advantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA
- Auditors with experience dealing in SAP Client will be great
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Good communications skills to deal with Regional Stakeholders
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710