Group Senior Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading logistic companies in Southeast Asia. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Group Senior Financial Manager.
- Review Group Consolidation and subsidiary management results
- Manage the strategic and financial management of the finance and accounting department
- Ensure timely closing of accounts, and compliance with accounting, tax, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Prepare and present management reports to the board
- Oversee annual budgeting and periodic forecasting for the Group
- Acts as business partner by collaborating with businesses and functions to support the development of the businesses
- Drive projects to implement process improvement and harmonize standards and processes across the Group
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience with at least 3 years in a Public Listed Company
- Prior audit experience within Big4 is an added advantage
- Proven ability to manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Possess motivation and resourcefulness to achieve Company's objective
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710