Group Senior Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading logistic companies in Southeast Asia. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Group Senior Financial Manager.
- Review Group Consolidation and subsidiary management results
- Manage the strategic and financial management of the finance and accounting department
- Ensure timely closing of accounts, and compliance with accounting, tax, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Prepare and present management reports to the board
- Oversee annual budgeting and periodic forecasting for the Group
- Acts as business partner by collaborating with businesses and functions to support the development of the businesses
- Drive projects to implement process improvement and harmonize standards and processes across the Group
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience with at least 3 years in a Public Listed Company
- Prior audit experience within Big4 is an added advantage
- Proven ability to manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Possess motivation and resourcefulness to achieve Company's objective
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710