Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 28 April 2023
- SalaryRM3500 - RM4200 per month + Hybrid working arrangements
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Associate Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Global Operations Executive (Mandarin proficient)
- Market leading financial institution in the Asia Pacific Region
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid working arrangements
Running and coordinating global operations functions such as compliance, risk management, governance and other related functions among all global operations hubs to ensure that the established service standards are met.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
- Proactive in seeking regular assurance that the teams are performing to an acceptable risk and control standard within the global hubs.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development; ensure that direct reports are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles and that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks
- Ensure root causes reports relating to operational incidents are completed in line with the Banks policies including meeting of all reporting time lines. This includes the implementation of any appropriate process and control changes to minimise the probability of a re-occurrence
- Identify and escalate Risk Issues as per Enterprise Risk Management Framework Policy.
- MUST be able to speak and read Mandarin
- Enrty level position (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Must possess at least a Diploma in any discipline
- Team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Conversant in English, demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office applications i.e., Excel, Words, Power Point
How to Apply
Contact Vighnesh Gunasegaran on +(60)3 9212 7975 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. # 265157. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend