Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
June Min Ong
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
- Conducive training provided
- Global stakeholder engagement
- Attractive remuneration package
About our client:
Our client is a multinational corporation with an established presence in Malaysia, in the supply chain solutions industry. They are looking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst, who will be responsible for finance analytics matters for the assigned legal entity(s) in the company. This role will be supporting and reporting directly to Financial Controller, based in Klang.
- Participation in business planning processes for development of Annual Business Plans and Quarterly Forecast.
- Responsible for providing support on financial planning, analysis and reporting requirement whenever required.
- Perform analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for Management's review.
- Participate and/or lead business initiatives and enhance processes within the company.
- Ensure proper compliance with the policies and internal controls.
- Perform ad-hoc duties and assignments as and when required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant financial planning and analysis experience, preferably with a career foundation in external audit.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or professionally qualified accountant ie. ACCA, CPA, CIMA, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Proficient in International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS") and MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess strong critical thinking, independent and analytical skills.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email June Min Ong at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend