My client is a market-leading electronics manufacturer with operations all over the world. Due to increasing demand from their customers worldwide, they are looking to add a Front-of-Line Process Engineering Manager to assist in their rapidly expanding manufacturing needs.
- Responsible and work closely with Manufacturing, QA, related CFT and Customers to investigate and find root cause of product quality issue and execute improvement plans.
- Utilizing LEAN and Six Sigma methodology to develop systems and processes that track and optimize yield, quality metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets - improve safety, quality, productivity, and flexibility/speed of execution.
- Monitor process KPIs and timely trigger corrective actions for improvement
- Be responsible for workplace safety, product quality, and on-time delivery of reports to customers.
- Prepare and maintain performance reports and records and timely submission to Management
- Perform any other related lawful duties that may be given by the management from time to time.
- Responsible to establish, improve and maintain manufacturing operational standard of operation (SOP) to reduce/ eliminate operation variation among the shift for better & stable manufacturing ability.
- Responsible to improve, maintain Process Flow, Control Plan as well as FMEA which the input may come from the above clause risk management, improvement activities, claims, audit findings & internal process
- At least 7 years of working experience in semiconductor, preferable Assembly/FOL process.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Able to present ideas, concepts, data and plan with high confidence at team meetings and executive review meetings.
- Able to perform independently with minimal supervision.
- Equipped basic knowledge on overall semiconductor assembly process and understanding on IATF 16949 requirement.
- Knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and ISO/IATF standards.
- A team player with strong analytical abilities, problem solving skill, statically data analysis and DOE will be an added advantage.
- Opportunity to work with an established and competitive Electronics pioneer
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Career progression and a dynamic working environment
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend