Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A) - Regional
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Well known established MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of FP&A
- Liaise with Business Units and utilise relevant information to produce reports and carry out data analysis
- Budgeting activities, Half Year Review and Quarterly Performance Reviews.
- Actively involved in global month-end reporting and forecasting processes.
- Work closely with the global teams to ensure global month reporting and forecasting requirements are met (including data quality).
- Produce month-end reporting and forecasting report
- Identify opportunities for financial improvement through observation and finding from analyst result
- Ensure integrity (data quality check & assurance) of all the data in global financial reporting system and offline decks
- Regional exposure supporting on a global basis
- Prior Auditing experience be highly advantageous
- MUST be professionally qualified, e.g. ICAEW,ACCA, CPA, ACA, CGMA (CIMA) or any equivalent
- Excellence english communication skills
- Great communication skills to liaise with stakeholders across multiple countries
- Able to work well in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710