- Global stakeholder and client management
- Flexible and hybrid working pattern
- Cohesive working environment with up-skilling opportunity
The incumbent will be the main contact person for client services between the clients and company in related to all queries and complains related to FM products with high quality of client services and supports.
- Manage all queries and resolve the issues received from internal and external stakeholders from relevant global regions.
- Timely escalation of SLA breaches in compliance with escalation matrix/policy and events that may possibly lead to one.
- Participate in project initiatives aim to improve and enhance processes.
- Manage operational risks within the daily BAU processes.
- Assist in reviewing of DOI regularly to ensure they reflect current processes.
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience in Financial Market Operations
- Familiar with client services (front facing / back-office support)
- Degree, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Position is open for Assistant Manager and Managerial level
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #257865. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend