Financial Controller (Korean speaker)
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities to sharpen your leadership qualities.
- Attractive remuneration
- Opportunity to work with a wide network of esteemed stakeholders.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational consumer products company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Financial Controller.
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and timely reporting for the Group
- Develop and implement the responsibility and accountability for a strong controls culture and framework to ensure compliance with the Group's practices
- Drive the transformation to minimise cost whilst maintaining controls and integrity of the accounting
- Identify and lead future improvement initiatives such as process simplification, standardisation and business efficiencies
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with outsourced transactional finance processes is a plus
- Self-motivated, good problem solving skills and committed to meet deadline
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Korean
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" and please visit www.ambition.com.my for similar roles.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710