Financial Controller (Japanese Speaker)
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities to sharpen your leadership qualities.
- Attractive remuneration
- Opportunity to work with a wide network of esteemed stakeholders.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational consumer products company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Financial Controller (Japanese Speaker).
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and timely reporting for the Group
- Develop and implement the responsibility and accountability for a strong controls culture and framework to ensure compliance with the Group's practices
- Drive the transformation to minimise cost whilst maintaining controls and integrity of the accounting
- Identify and lead future improvement initiatives such as process simplification, standardisation and business efficiencies
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with outsourced transactional finance processes is a plus
- Self-motivated, good problem solving skills and committed to meet deadline
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Japanese
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710