- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance professional apply to the role of Financial Controller.
- Overseeing monthly management accounts and reports with strict adherence to company policies and timetables
- To prepare and analyse monthly cost accounting reports and highlight increase in cost to senior management.
- Prepare yearly budgeting and monthly forecasts and coordinate with senior management and monitor reconciliation of buying requisitions.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant local tax, accounting, auditing, and external reporting requirements
- Coordinate with business units and managers and make recommendations to enhance financial support to all plans.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field, Prefer candidates from Manufacturing and Consumer industry
- Have strong background in Costing and must have SAP system experience.
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure.
- Good command in English.
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710