|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is one of the global leading consumer companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for an driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 4 years of work experience in relevant field
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710