|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to join an established and highly automated environment.
- Attractive incentive package
- Career progression
About the client
Our client is a n established international law practice in SEA. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply for the role of Financial Analyst to support the regional fiannce activities.
- Assist Region's fiannce activities such as annual budget,planning cycle and quarterly re-forecast (Capex & Opex) for practice groups and business services in Asia
- Monitor and analyse short and long-term financial performance of the group by identifying profit drivers
- Prepare regular reporting on monthly forecast for business groups in Asia.
- Comment on annual partner moderation planning (PPR) and post PPR with individual partners
- Develop new business plans and training for new partners
- Assist in the L&D programme,and pipeline tracker with Business Development
- Be the liaison person with accountants, lawyers, banker and regulatory bodies.
- Manage the taxation portfolio
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as CPA, CA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Prefer candidates with experience in identifying profit drive & P&L Analysis
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
- Client focused and priority setting
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenugaa Sandran] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)