Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 18 May 2023
- SalaryRM10000 - RM14000 per month
- LocationPetaling Jaya
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
Finance Project Manager (PMO) - Finance & Accounting
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Finance Project Manager / F&A Project Manager (MNC/SSC)
- Support the company in a range of project (process improvement, optimisation, migration, Transition)
- Leads project implementation activities including scheduling, resourcing and risk analysis
- Manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Monitors project milestones and deliverables.
- Manages and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Prepares and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a
- timely and clear fashion.
- Provide on time project status reports, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Performed quality checks and ensure completeness of Process Flow, SOPs, workflows etc.
documented by the project team members
- Provide support to work with Technical team closely to support delivery
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify
successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Perform project closure activities upon successful delivery of the project including smooth
handover of tasks to Operational Team as Business As Usual (BAU)
- Identify, track and remediate risks and issues.
- Develop and deliver presentations to stakeholders on project status.
- Support ad-hoc projects assignments.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, with Project Management experience required
- Experience involve in Transition / Migration project experience is advantageous
- Lean six sigma belot will be an added advantage
- Finance Accounting Candidate with SSC background or International MNC with PMO exposure is accepted
- Experience in project management, e.g. assist in drafting project plan, track and remediate risks and issues and manage deadlines.
- Someone who is innovative with critical thinking
- Excellent analytical thinking skills with the initiative to voice out opinion
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend