Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for Finance Manager / Finance Controller that looks after the overall financials of the entity assigned.
Job responsibilities include:
- Ensure that adequate financial management procedures and systems are in place within the Company's Group
- Review and supervise the daily finance operation and process/policies. (Act as final reviewer of financial statement)
- Prepare Financial reports for quarterly and annual closings and ensure that the accounts are in compliance with statutory requirements, approved accounting standards, relevant acts, and regulations.
- Prepare budget and cash flow projection, including treasury matters and monthly results reviews.
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows and expenditures
- Responsible for the statutory audit, statutory accounts, corporate income tax computation, and the submission of the corporate income tax return.
- Comply with the financial reporting requirements of the Headquarters (monthly, quarterly and annual reporting according to IFRS, lease and (deferred) tax reporting, FX-exposure and risk assessment, etc.)
- Liaise with tax agents, auditors, banks, and other relevant bodies, when required.
- Support the implementation of technology enablers to drive process harmonization and support continuous improvement projects.
- Responsible as compliance officer for the entity to ensure group compliance policies, guidelines are deployed and drive compliance and support health and safety matters
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 7 years in accounting & Finance field
- Experience in FP&A and involvement in statutory accounts is required
- Strong technical knowledge in understanding and interpreting financial reporting standards.
- Managerial experience is not required as of now, but will be advantageous
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- SAP / Oracle ERP Knowledge will be advantageous
- Candidates from International MNC/SSC with regional exposure will be great
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or you can email to Andrew.Chua@ambition.com.my
by quoting 'Finance Manager / Finance Controller'
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend