Finance Manager, Finance & Reporting
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an established and well-known company that is a global provider of audit, assurance and financial advisory. They are currently seeking for an ambitious and skilled finance and accounting professional that can ifor the role of Finance Manager to be part of the highly inclusive, collaborative workplace.
- Oversee the day-to-day group finance operations relating to financial reports, budgeting, and forecasting and lead the General Ledger Team.
- Produce statutory financial statements that are compliant to standards and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with relevant parties to resolve issues relating to financial statements and annual reports.
- Perform month-end closing using SAP system
- Provide assistance on corporate matters and ad-hoc assignments relating to group operations
- Educated up to Diploma/ Degree in Accounting or Finance related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience.
- Prior experience in audit and team management
- Knowledge in SAP system, Service Tax, Withholding Tax, FP&A, Indirect Tax, Transfer Pricing, Audit, and system migration would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, and proficiency in English (verbal and written) is required.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)