A leading financial services provider is seeking a Finance Manager to manage month-end closing deliverables, support stakeholders in finance matters and participate in the financial control function.
About the Role
- Manage the accounts payable and fixed assets activities to ensure they are accounted accurately and timely; manage intra-group and transfer pricing invoices and booking of corresponding entries
- Review and update the delegation of authority and authorised signatory list to ensure proper controls in payment process
- Attend quarterly meetings with other functions department to ensure constant communication and engagement
- Manage reporting in line with organisational statutory requirements, e.g. standard of documentation packages, SOX, GL attestation, local regulatory survey and declaration, and finance and tax submissions
- Play a leading role in the year-end audit and ensure financial statements are accurately completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking, Business, Economics or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 7 years' experience in accounting and audit; professional accounting qualifications will be preferred
- Solid experience in managing month end financial close, intra-group settlements, accruals and general ledger attestation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 248362. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710