|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM7000 - RM11000 per month|
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC.
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities sharpen your leadership qualities.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a business minded finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Drive productivity initiatives and support operations management in the execution of business strategies.
- Perform balance sheet breakdown & analysis, accounts reconciliation & issues resolution, working capital analysis and manage overall credit control.
- Responsible for month end closing activities, group reporting system, journal entries review and approval, and drive the team to ensure monthly closing deadlines are met timely and accurately.
- Responsible for company statutory audit, tax, transfer pricing, custom duties reporting, work with internal and external auditors ensuring timely submission of all statutory requirements.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively in accordance with corporate policies & procedures.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance. Strongly prefer candidates with professional certification such as ACCA/CPA/etc.
- At least 8 years of working experience in relevant field, with 3 years in manufacturing and/or trading industry. Prior working experience in audit firm is strongly preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710