About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing companies in Asia. In accordance with the company's plan to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Manage month-end closing activities and timely submission for all statutory and monthly management report.
- Ensure day-to-day transactional accounting, treasury and operation are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure accounting record documents and record are kept in the record and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Support business decisions through an in-depth understanding and analysis of financial and operational performance, including review of product costing and margins calculations
- Manage statutory requirements and process such as external audit process, income and service tax filing.
- Must be willing to travel for short-term secondment (within Malaysia)
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, with prior experience as external auditor
- Must have working experience in a manufacturing environment with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710