|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the established manufacturing companies in Malaysia. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are currently looking for a technically sound and driven individual to partner with in bringing their business to the next level. This role affords a mandate to proactively challenge status quo whilst operating in an environment where growth opportunities are readily availability.
- Lead and manage daily operations in accounts and finance department, including credit control, collection, reporting, tax, treasury and insurance
- Ensure sound financial controls, policies and procedures are in place to meet business environment
- Recommend improvements to process, procedures and relevant system integrations, drive the adoption of simple methods and lead the implementation
- Assist in the annual budget preparation & quarterly estimate as and when required
- Liaise relevant external parties such as bankers, company secretary, auditors, insurers
- Develop and coach and develop the team to build the team core competence through a series of development initiatives such as on-the-job training, job enrichment, job rotation, etc.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, prior experience in external audit is a plus
- Possess technical expertise and in-depth knowledge in accounting, financial reporting, planning and internal control functions
- Attention to details, analytical, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English
How To Apply
Click APPLY NOW or kindly contact Michelle Cheam at +603 2300 7243 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a private discussion. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710