|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
- Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Develop standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
- Participate in performance evaluation of finance staff and conduct counseling sessions to identify skill development needs.
- Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
- Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Establish accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues and manage regular reporting requirements.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in relevant field, with prior experience in Finance/Accounts
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710