Opportunity to develop yourself in a plant environment with an established FMCG Company
Attractive remuneration package
About our client:
Our client is an established FMCG Manufacturer with presence across Malaysia. They are seeking for a finance and accounting professional with excellent background in costing (FMCG) and stakeholder management to apply to the role of Finance Manager based in Johor.
- Responsible for all aspects of finance and accounting for the business (financial accounting, cost accounting, budgeting, corporate tax and SST return, management reporting)
- Manage & supervise a team of accounting staff to ensure timely month end closing process, reviewing journals, posting & reconciliations to ensure proper compliance with accounting standards and local statutory and tax requirements in a timely manner
- To maintain or drive for process improvement in accounting and internal control systems, policies, procedures to safeguard assets and operations
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, statutory bodies, company secretarial, tax consultant and other consultants for audit and tax matters
- Determine and maintain product costing, analyzing manufacturing costs, prepare periodic reports and work closely with industrial team
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum Degree in Accounting
- 5 years' experience, with background in manufacturing plant environment
- CIMA or other professional certifications will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710