|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About the client
Our client is one of the global leading FMCG companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures to enhance the workflow and productivity of the department.
- Manage the finance team to handle the full spectrum of accounting & administration matters.
- Manage month-end closing activities and timely submission for all statutory and monthly management report.
- Ensure accounting record documents and record are kept in the record and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Liaise with external parties such as Auditor, Tax Agent, Bankers, and Company Secretary etc.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- At least 9 years of work experience in relevant field
- Candidates with experience in external audit are strongly preferred
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710