Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
June Min Ong
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
- Global stakeholder engagement
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements
- Attractive remuneration package (RM13,000 - RM15,000 per month)
Our client is a well-known MNC in Malaysia that is looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager, who will be responsible for financial reporting and business partnering matters for the legal entity(s) in the company. The successful candidate will be supporting and reporting directly to the Finance Director, based in KL.
- Supervise finance and accounting matters, ensuring that daily operational and transactional processes are compliant with company SOP and relevant rules and regulations
- Ensure timely submission of annual tax computation and service tax filing
- Liaison with both external auditors and tax agents for statutory matters
- Responsible for coordination with Finance Shared Service Center (SSC) Leads to ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and timely production of monthly management reports
- Timely analysis and resolution of balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for monthly P&L analysis, with the management of cost allocations between various functions and entities
- Analysis and presentation of financial data and reports, business plans, forecasting and budgeting financial activities, etc.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects or assignments whenever required
Skills & Experience Required:
- MUST be a professionally qualified accountant ie. ACCA, CPA, CIMA, or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of financial reporting experience along with team management experiences, with a minimum of 3 years of career in audit.
- Knowledge of SAP system, FP&A, service tax, withholding tax, transfer pricing, indirect tax, and system migration experience would be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Possess strong critical thinking, analytical and leadership skills, with the ability to handle high volume data for analysis and reporting independently
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email June Min Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend