Our client is well-known for their property development projects throughout Penang, Perak and Kedah in Malaysia. Being a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager to be based in Parit Buntar, Perak.
- Oversee the day-to-day group financial operation relating to group financial and management reports
- Lead and guide the subordinates in daily financial operation workflow
- Handle full set property developer accounts with knowledge and experience in profit
recognition, cost of sales and inventories
- Review financial statements and management reports to ensure that they are compliant to standards and regulatory requirements.
- Compute the tax estimate and review tax computation prepared by tax agent.
- Assist in handling tax audit and answering tax queries from IRB
- Liaise with relevant departments and authorities to resolve issues relating to financial statements
- Provide assistance on ad-hoc assignments delegated by superiors
- Educated up to Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as CPA, CA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in finance and accounting in Property industry
- Excellent organizing abilities and good attention to detail
- Able to read land agreement for new projects and acquisitions
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend