|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Asia's leading agriculture companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Host review meeting with Business Partner, provide substantive support in making improvements
- Initiate and manage process improvement
- Review liquidity situation of the legal entity
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economies
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant filed
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710