|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Asia's leading agriculture companies. In accordance with the company's plant to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Prepare budget and forecast, monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly and annual reports on expenditures and implementing corrective actions when necessary.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures to enhance the workflow and productivity of the department.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant filed
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
- Customer focus and priority setting
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710