- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Prepare daily transaction in Tax compliance, General Ledger and Company Control related (internal control, statutory documentation)
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Manage contact window to Group Corp. Finance & Tax functions, Tax Authorities Banks
- Host review meeting with Business Partner, provide substantive support in making improvements
- Initiate and manage process improvement
- Review liquidity situation of the legal entity
- Manage accurate and timely legal entity financial information, ensure compliance with internal control objectives and local MPERS
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economies
- Minimum 6 years of experience in relevant filed
- Familiar with laws & regulations applied to Financial and Tax compliance
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
- Customer focus and priority setting
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710