- Opportunity for strong career development in a dynamic tech company
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an established multinational IT company with strong track record in talent development and financial growth. They are currently seeking for driven finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Finance Manager to support the commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Ensure proper month-end closing activities and timely submission for all statutory and monthly management reports
- Drive the implementation of internal financial and operational controls
- Review of tax computation and submission to authorities
- Liaise with external parties such as Bankers, Tax Agent, Auditors, Company Secretary as well as other relevant authorities
- Preparation of annual budget, capital expenditure, and projections
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, professional qualification such as ACCA, ICAEW or equivalent is strongly preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards, tax regulations and Companies Act
- Able to work under tight deadlines with minimal guidance
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710