|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Be part of the dynamic working culture with strong career progression
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in an established MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading advertising firms in Asia-Pacific. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for a highly motivated finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Overall management and control of the accounting, costing and finance functions by ensuring smooth operations, timely submission of monthly accounting and regular statutory reports
- Preparation of monthly management reports and analysis. Evaluate and analyse financial information periodically to ensure effective cost control.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax agents, company secretary, bankers as well as other relevant authorities
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy, and possess professional certifications such as ACCA, CPA, or equivalent is an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in relevant field, with minimum 1 year of experience as external auditor
- Meticulous and strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710