- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to step into a progressive position in a multinational manufacturing company
About Our Client
Our client is a FTSE 350 Company. As one of the global leaders in the manufacturing industry, their products and innovations have changed millions of lives since their establishment. Currently, they are looking for a charismatic and experienced finance professional to join them as a Plant Finance Manager.
- Lead and guide the plant finance team in running the daily finance activities including accounting and treasury functions
- Ensure that month-end closing and the submission of all statutory and monthly management report is done timely and accurately
- Manage statutory requirements and processes which include external audit, filing of income and service tax, etc
- Responsible for the enforcement of internal control procesess while ensuring that accounting records are kept in compliance with statutory requirements
- Liaise with external parties such as Auditor, Tax Agent, Bankers, and Company Secretary etc.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possesses professional certifications such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in the manufacturing industry. Candidates with MNC background are highly preferred.
- SAP knowledge is a must-have
- Strong leadership skills and experience with leading a team is a must-have
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Apple Wong at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710