|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Oversee the day-to-day group financial operation relating to group financial and management reports
- Lead and guide the subordinates in daily financial operation workflow
- Review financial statements and management reports to ensure that they are compliant to standards and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with relevant departments and authorities to resolve issues relating to financial statements
- Provide assistance on ad-hoc assignments delegated by superiors
- Educated up to Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Prior experience in Property Development and Investment Industry, would be ideal for this role.
- Skilled in MS Excel, ACCPAC and IFCA, is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and excellent leadership skills.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)