Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees. They are currently looking for a Controller. Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for month end close process, ensuring timely & accurate delivery of financial information to stakeholders.
- Oversee and monitor the balance sheet to ensure that the business unit's financial position are in a strong position.
- Working closely with the transactional accounting teams during the month end close to ensure the accuracy of the financials as per the allocated business unit.
- Work with external auditors to ensure timely and accurate submission of local statutory reporting in accordance with relevant authorities. Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP.
- Responsible for the compliance of local in-country legal and statutory reporting requirements.
- Provide periodic financial reports to country and regional management. Also be involved in providing advisory input to management on in-country GAAP and guidelines.
- Enforce and enhance a strong control environment in accordance to the financial controls framework.
Education, Qualification, Skills and Experience
- The role holder will be a qualified finance professional or equivalent, with 4-5 years of financial reporting or statutory reporting experience. Big 4 auditors are highly encouraged to apply.
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non‐financial management.
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams.
- Experienced with SAP is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710