Finance & Accounting - Manager (RTR/R2R)
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for a Accounting Manager.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supervise the entire month end closing activities such as general accounting, Interco, Fixed asset etc.
- Provide support to the team to ensure accuracy, timely execution and in compliance with accounting principles.
- Perform quality accounting review and analysis, and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Responsible for monthly closing adjustments
- Ensure service level agreements (SLA) and monthly performance and productivity KPIs are met
- Support subordinates personal development; provide internal and external trainings; conduct yearly performance assessments, development plans, performance discussions and appraisals.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5 years in full set accounts, preferbably a minimum of 1 years experience managing team member
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710