- Opportunity to work with a leading Global Tech MNC
- Work with Regional team - Hybrid arrangement
- Work-Life Balance
- Plenty of perks and benefits
Our client is an established global tech company hedaquartered in USA. They are currently looking for highly motivated Financial Analyst to support the Commercial Department's ongoing expansion projects regionally and across APAC.
- Support the Regional Finance team on a wide set of Finance projects.
- Prepare for monthly closing deliverables including financial data extraction, elaboration, and reporting
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary of the performance of respective Business Units involving financial and management reporting as well as utilization reporting, propose recommendations (if applicable).
- Compile and support value-added analysis of annual budget, board presentations, financial models, and other monthly and yearly management reports
- Track weekly utilization report - investigate incorrect entries, project utilization level and clarify on any transactions with Business Unit Leads if needed, provide value added support and recommendation to Business Unit Leads.
- Prepare monthly financial reports in accordance with corporate requirements and ensure all monthly financial/management reporting timelines are met.
- Organize and perform month end closing activities- ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of financial input, as well as relevant supporting documents
- Support and monitor the KPI calculation for consultants with regards to utilization and hours charged to timesheet system
- Develop and maintain financial models and reports
- To drive and deliver performance and process improvement initiatives
- Other ad-hoc finance assignments and analysis requirements
- Minimum 4 years with bachelor's degree or CPA, ACCA equivalent qualification
- Prior experience in Technology Services or business consulting (expansion) would be an added advantage
- Must have hands-on SAP/Power BI experience
How To Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend