|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to RM13000.00 per month|
A well-renowned financial institution seeks for Hadoop ETL Developer.
- Great work environment
- Extensive training and development programs provided
- Stable and progressive career growth
Our client is a renowned financial institution with strong roots in ASEAN countries.
Key responsibilities as per below:
- Maintain Hadoop applications' end-to-end development, design, and architecture.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes in accordance to business requirements.
- Conduct unit and system integration testing to validate all data flow.
- Review ETL codes before deployment and monitor the process to meet SLA objectives.
- Perform data recovery as needed in BAU batches.
- Work closely with support team for any infrastructure related issues and troubleshooting.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 years of relevant experience in Hadoop development using components from ETL, Big Data, HIVE and etc.
- Strong experience in Enterprise warehouse projects using Teradata, Informatica and ODI.
- Proficient in data integration with databases such as Data Lake and Data Mart.
- Worked with HIVE SQL, and UNIQ Scripting.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Open to work on shifts and weekends.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. # 228307. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710