- Strives to be a key driver in business transformation
- Collaborative working community
- Attractive salary package
A global renowned advisory firm, our client is looking for highly capable ETL Consultants to drive project implementations to execute integration capabilities and deliver related management solutions. You will have the opportunity to be involved in multiple business domains to enrich your strategy and technical knowledge.
The ETL Consultant works on end-to-end designing and developing ETL components; from engaging with users on business requirements, design and architecting the overall specification, up to testing, capability training to set up COEs. If you're looking for a techno-functional role within ETL, this would be a great opportunity to level up both aspects to be an all-rounder.
A qualified ETL Consultant should possess the following:
- Experience in at least 1 full cycle of ETL implementation
- Highly familiar with Informatica Power Centre; other equivalent tools (eg, Talend, PL/SQL, Datastage, ODI) will be considered
- Extremely familiar with data mapping specifications
- Solid experience with SQL is a must
- Great communicator and a solution-oriented person
You may contact Charmaine on +(60)3 9213 1653 if you have any enquiries or click the APPLY NOW button below. Alternatively, you may send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #247831 for direct application.