Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 24 May 2023
- SalaryRM14000 - RM15000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Senior Consultant, Technology
Back to jobs Featured
ESG Business System Lead (Applications Support Team)
Deliverables and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing internal technical support on the ESG Technology Platform, ensuring system stability and driving continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage budgets.
- Made timely decisions and coordinated technical matters such as software upgrades, capability planning and monitoring, compliance with standards, and deployment to new business units.
- Proficient in developing or supervising the development of PowerApps and Power BI reports to streamline manual workflows.
- Gathered and documented user requirements, identifying new features, and translating business/user needs into Power platform design.
- Managed technical costs related to ESG components and assisted with budget maintenance.
- Ensured compliance with IT audit, security, and business continuity requirements.
- Provided oversight to the delivery and support team for the ESG Technology Platform.
- Undergraduate degree in IT or related function (or equivalent experience)
- Exposure to sustainability, climate change and ESG preferred but not mandatory
- Exposure to IT delivery management and application support
- Exposure in helpdesk type of support & multi-national regional support role
- 5 Years of Power Platform experience (Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI), Web Apps in Microsoft Azure
- Technically strong to develop or oversee development of PowerApps and Power BI report to improve existing manual workflows
- Strong stakeholder management, good team player, and the able to work across business units and functions to achieve positive business outcomes
Contact Maha on +603 9212 7964 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #265628. For similar opportunities, please visit www
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend