ERP Program Manager (Perak)
A US based manufacturing company is hiring ERP Program Manager based in the manufacturing site at Perak
- Massive migration project in APAC region
- Matured development team
- Excellent work-life balance
The ERP Program Manager is a pivotal hire within the organization to manage an ERP migration project for APAC region.
- Manage project deliverables with relevant stakeholders and external vendors/consultants.
- Lead end-to-end project delivery from initiation of new project requests, analysis, resource management, template design, implementation, and technical support.
- Communicate with key business units to ensure technical requirements are in accordance with business needs.
- Provide inputs in general IT strategy planning for smooth project delivery.
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- Proven track record in regional/large scale ERP implementation projects
- Must be familiar with SAP system
- Any project management certs will be preferable
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #244336. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710