Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 23 February 2023
- SalaryRM15000 - RM18000 per month
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
ERP IT Project Manager MSD 365 (1 year contract)
- Good working culture
- Great career development
- Attractive benefits and rewards
Are you looking to be part of an organisation with huge global presence? Operating in 155 countries, this client of mine is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They are currently looking for an ERP IT Project Manager (MSD 365) to be part of their dynamic and fun team based in Bandar Utama, Selangor.
- Manage end-to-end Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution implementation which includes project definition, initiation, execution and closure
- Liaise with stakeholders such as project personnel, business users regarding project requirements
- Develop detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project progress and implement changes where necessary
- Document status updates and present to key stakeholders
- Identify, track and manage project issues and risk as well as escalations
- Manage changes to project scope through project change request
- Coordinate communication between client and project team, and facilitate workshops, testing sessions, training, issue resolution, etc.
- Manage relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Other activities as directed by Management or as required by project requirements.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A recognised degree in computer science, information systems or any other related fields
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in managing multiple complex IT projects on MSD 365
- Must be certified with either PMP or PRINCE2
- Experience in managing cloud based ERP solution implementations is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to build strong relationship with client stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with project management tools such as MS Project, Clarizen, Jira, etc.
How to Apply?
Contact Aaron on +(60)3 9212 7976 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #260321.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend