Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This company in Selangor is a Multinational Semiconductor Manufacturer with operations all across the world. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for an Equipment Engineer to join their team.
- Plan, coordinate and execute process capability control system and improvement.
- Manage and effective monitoring of routine product and process quality and yield.
- Plan, coordinate and execute quality and yield improvement activities.
- Responsible to sustain equipment condition, Mean Time Between Assists/Failure (MTBA/F) including machine and process setup for existing product.
- Responsible in capability improvement, cost down, parameter optimization projects and technical document writeup activity.
- Able to manage & level up manpower technical skill.
- Plan, coordinate and support process productivity and efficiency improvement activities.
- Plan and execute efficient and effective analysis by employing best known methodologies.
- Prepare and manage in-process documents and documentation system.
- Plan and do effective process and product related training.
- Reporting and communication with customer with respect to product and process matter.
- Support new product set up, low to high volume manufacturing.
- Support and coordinate audits (internal and external).
- Promote and lead creativity and innovation activities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor or master degree in either electronics, electrical, mechanical, mechatronics, materials, manufacturing engineering disciplines
- Above 3 years Handler/Trim&Form/Laser Mark/Vison APS semiconductor test experince specifically.
- Good knowledge and experience of ISO, IATF automotive standards
- Good knowledge and experience of FMEA, DOE, Statistical tools, 8D, 5S, 6 Sigma and other world standard methodology
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend