|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Are you an expert in the area of aviation/ aerospace and are interested in driving continuous improvement for the processes?
Our client is looking for an Engineering Manager who will be leading a team of specialists. The EM is looking after the transfer of new repair capabilities to the facility with assurance of the quality, cost, safety, and performance of products. You will take the responsibility of the installation and commissioning of new machinery and equipment for new set-ups or the existing repair lines. Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives in the engineering operations and provide related training programs to the team. A good management skill is required to provide guidance and advices to a group of Engineers. You will also participate in the E & HS Program and ensure the procedures are aligned with the rules and procedures.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least Degree in Aerospace Engineering or any other relevant discipline
- A proven track of at least 8 years' working experience in engineering/ project management in the aerospace field and with 5 years of managerial experience
- Excellent communication skills in English is required for both written and verbally
- Good personality and acts as a good people manager
- Strong knowledge of project management and engineering know-hows. Exposed to financial/budgetary planning could be of advantage
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710