Employee Relations Manager
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a growing multinational company
- Exposure to a regional role that would provide you with opportunities to sharpen your leadership qualities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing IT companies who is looking to aggressively expand its business presence across APAC. In accordance with the company's plans for this region, they are looking to hire a charismatic and driven Employee Relations Manager as part of their expansion team.
- Employee growth (employee development dialogue, training, internal opportunities)
- Develops, schedules, and/or conducts technical, management, and interpersonal skills training to improve employee performance
- Succession planning and strategies to ensure the future teams with right people and competence at the right position
- Give feedback and follow up on performance, delivery, quality, health, work-life balance and collaboration
- Build a strong team with diversity
- Onboarding for new employees
- Coordinate any functional issues/discrepancies with closest functional leader
- Ensure a safe, secure, and legal work environment
- Tertiary education with at least 6 years of relevant working experience within the IT industry
- Proven leader that brings out the best of the team
- Energetic, proactive, and have strong interpersonal skill
- Willingness to embrace change and seek opportunities for improvement
- Strong English communication skills both written and oral
- Able to take decisions, even when it´s difficult
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW", for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710