Your New Company
You will be working with a global leader of green hydrogen system integration, based in Kuala Lumpur. The company designs, supplies, and maintains reliable and cost-effective systems that enables clean energy transition, ensuring the goal of the world becoming climate-neutral by 2050.
- Evaluate the design basis to make sure that it complies with the electrical codes & standards/legislation
- Familiar with International Codes & Standards, e.g. CE, IEC, AS/NZS
- Lead/ work together with suppliers and partners to align interfaces with electrical equipment/systems and optimize design
- Specification and procurement of equipment such as sizing calculations, logic programs, AC/DC power converters, low voltage distrbibution systems, electrical substations, etc.
- Relevant electrcial and instrumental experience in the renewable energy industry (wind, geothermal, solar, hydro, hydrogen, Oil&Gas) is required
- Knowledge of Australia Regulations is key, European regulations concerning ATEX/SIL is an added advatage
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering, or equivalent through experience
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend