Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 28 April 2023
- SalaryRM10000 - RM12000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
E-commerce Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivering projects in accordance with Project and Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC),
- Using a variety of different methodologies,
- Managing and delivering a number of projects in a complex retail business,
- Liaising with functional business groups to scope project requirements,
- Managing business projects to agreed time/cost/deliverable targets,
- Ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, policy and best practice requirements within any given project,
- Ensuring the smooth transition of projects from development to support.
They will also control the storage and access of documented business processes relating to any given project, ensure that all projects comply with internal and external policies and procedures, contribute to a central repository of documented business processes for use in any future project activities, and produce and maintain MS Project plans.
The E-Commerce Project Manager must have experience in:
- Complex projects or change programs, strong user service orientation and user-facing skills,
- strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities,
- ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions,
- ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in verbal, written, or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables,
- ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, ever-changing work environment, strong written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment,
- highly self-motivated and directed, strong attention to detail, a positive outlook,
- ensuring that they deploy a "can do" attitude to clients and colleagues, treating everyone with respect, general business awareness, experience with supplier management,
- retail knowledge and knowledge or experience of software solutions for Retail.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Joshua Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend